Metal Drilling Batten Screws Galvanised
Batten Screws Metal Drilling Overview
Professional grade heavy duty self drilling batten screws for metal. Designed for strong rapid fastening of timber sections into steelwork without the need for pre-drilling, simply drive straight through the timber into the steel. Comprises a low profile bugle self countersinking and self embedding head with metal drill point for fast fixing in one operation without pre-drilling. Ideal for general purpose use in carpentry, construction, manufacturing, DIY and all external fixing applications. High performance galvanised coating offering a high level of corrosion protection, suitable for use in treated timbers.
Batten Screws Metal Drilling Features
- 5mm hex drive for maximum drive and anti-slip connection.
- Deep under head ribs for auto countersinking.
- Metal drill point for fast fixing of timber to steel in one operation
- Designed with heavy duty high strength shanks for use with power drivers and impact screw guns.
- Fluted to clear drilling debris and minimise timber splitting.
- All metal drilling batten screws come with free driver bit supplied in every box and pack.
- Supplied in cost effective trade boxes and convenient grab bags.