Angle Brackets Overview
Tuff Pro Range of angle brackets are designed for fast, easy and effective brackets used to join two parts at a 90° angle - perfect for strengthening joints or repairs in frames, posts, beams, shelves or cabinets. Angle brackets are a versatile fitting that can be used with any combination of timber, steel and masonry surfaces.
The Tuff angle bracket range covers 3mm angle brackets, 5mm angle brackets, and heavy duty angle brackets.
Manufactured from Australian standard galvanised steel for general indoor and outdoor use with predrilled holes for ease of installation, the Tuff joist hanger range is available in trade boxes in a range of sizes to suit common construction uses. 3mm and 5mm angle brackets are available in gavanised steel to suit the most applications. Heavy duty angle brackets are available in 3mm galvanised finish, and 2mm stainless steel for maximum corrosion protection, long life and use in high corrosive environments.
Angle Brackets Features
- 3mm angle brackets, 5mm angle brackets, and heavy duty angle brackets.
- A large range of sizes available.
- Strong, cost effective and easy to install.
- Use for supporting or bracing where additional strength is required.
- Predrilled holes for ease of installation.
- Available in cost effective trade boxes.
Angle Brackets In This Section: