Hex Bolts 304 Stainless Steel
Hex Bolts 304 Stainless Steel Overview
Nuts and bolts 304 standard grade stainless steel for great corrosion resistance use in construction, engineering and manufacturing.
These nuts and bolts are ideal for fastening metal to metal or metal to timber. Commonly used for fastening where there is access to the rear to install a nut. These stainless steel hex bolts are manufactured from high performance corrosion resistant 304 grade stainless steel. Suitable for corrosion prone applications or locations, such as coastal areas.
Hex Bolts 304 Stainless Steel Features:
- Manufactured to DIN 931 standard.
- 304 stainless steel for fantastic corrosion protection.
- Suitable for coastal outdoor bolting of steel and timber.
- Bolt lengths are all measured from under the head.
- 316 Stainless Steel also available.
Metric Coarse Thread Pitch Chart For Nuts and Bolts