HSS Wood and Metal Drills
HSS Wood & Metal Drills Overview
Direct from the UK Abracs HSS wood and metal drills are multi use, general-purpose drill bits for drilling into wood, metal, plastic, and other construction materials.
Available in sizes from 1mm to 10mm and manufactured from High-Speed Steel, all HSS wood & metal drill bits feature Abracs Split Point cutting head. The Split Point allows the drill bit to instantly grip the material and prevent wandering, resulting in higher precision, accuracy, and significantly faster drilling speeds. The gold titanium coating gives the drill bits reduced friction when drilling, meaning they are not only suitable for drilling a wider range of materials than standard HSS drill bits but last up to 3 x longer.
HSS Wood & Metal Drills Features
- European manufactured general purpose, multi-use drill bits imported direct from the UK
- Range of sizes available, from 1 - 10mm
- 10pc packs and 5pc packs are available in a hard plastic case for storage – no more loose drill bits in your toolbox
- 19pc drill bit set in a metal storage case containing all sizes 1mm – 10mm in 0.5mm increments
- High-Speed Steel construction gives long life drill bit use, and a cleaner drill hole every time
- Titanium coated for extended drill bit lifespan
- Split point cutting head for precise drilling without wandering