Landscaping Screws 18g Torx
Introducing our new Landscaping screws in long lengths up to 250mm for general building and landscaping. These high performance screws heavy duty screws are designed to be used with any timber treatment type, they're made super tough for use with impact drivers and powerful screw guns and are coated in our screw armour protective coating.
With a saw tooth slash thread and deep under head milling rips these screws are perfect for landscapers and all construction trades for driving straight into standard timber, stitching large sleepers together and general heavy duty construction without the need for pre-drilling and they look great too with a large washer head flat profile in a complimentary timber coloured finish.
18g Landscape Screws have the following features :
- Large flat wafer head and a Torx 40 drive recess for a solid drive connection that won't slip or tear-out.
- Free driver in every pack and trade box.
- Manufactured from high quality case hardened steel with Screw Armour coating for extreme corrosion protection.
- Type 17 Razr self drilling fast start slash point for accurate driving and reduced splitting.
- Suitable for use in any treated timber, hardwood, softwood and any heavy duty timber application.
So is our Screw Armour ceramic coatings anti-corrosion properties as good as galvanising? Well the answer is no, it's far superior and lasts 6 times longer.
See them in action :