Internal Wall Brackets
What are Internal Wall Brackets
Internal wall brackets are strong and economical pre-punched and formed galvanised steel brackets to secure internal walls and roof trusses. Often times referred to as hitch brackets, wall hitch brackets or IWBs.
These brackets feature five 3.5mm x 28.5mm slots allowing for vertical movement in the truss over time without transferring load to the wall. The internal wall brackets also provide restraint against lateral movement of wall top plates of internal non load bearing walls. Four 3mm punched holes allow the internal wall bracket to be securely to the wall plate.
Made from 1mm galvanised steel for corrosion protection and long life, 3mm pre-punch nail holes, with 3.5mm x 28.5mm slots.
Internal Wall Bracket Features
- High strength internal wall brackets.
- Made from 1mm galvanised steel.
- Strong, cost effective and easy to install 3mm diameter nail holes.
- Five 3.5mm x 28.5mm slots allowing for vertical movement in the truss over time.
- Supplied in trade boxes and cost-effective bulk cartons for volume users.
Internal Wall Bracket Dimensions