Hoop Iron Metal Strapping
What is Hoop Iron Metal Strapping
Pre-punched galvanised or stainless steel hoop iron strapping is a very flexible perforated hoop iron system designed to brace timber-framed walls, roof sections, trusses and general timber in domestic and commercial construction and is often used where traditional braces or brackets can’t be used. We always carry significant volumes of perforated hoop iron in our warehouses, it is exceptionally popular and is used in nearly all home construction throughout Australia. Particularly in timber framed homes where wall bracing is required.
All hoop iron bracing is made from 0.8mm thick or 1mm galvanised steel with 3mm pre-punch holes and is 30mm in width for quick and simple installation, can be used with or without our hoop iron tensioners. Also available in marine grade 316 stainless steel for maximum corrosion protection and long life. Supplied in Trade boxes in 10m, 20m or 30m rolls.
Hooping Iron Features
- Flexible high strength timber connection and bracing system.
- Easy to bend around rafters and beams.
- Available in 0.8mm or 1mm thick galvanised or 316 stainless steel.
- Material Specification = G300 Steel Grade, Z275 Coating.
- Fully Compliant to AS1684 - Technical documents and full batch trace certification available.
- 3mm diameter nail holes
- Brands of hoop iron strapping may vary depending on supplier volumes within the country, we carry extremely large volumes of hoop iron but due to fluctuating steel costs, covid international freight issues and general availability within the domestic market we may top up our supplies from various suppliers throughout the year to ensure we are always carrying more than enough stock to service all our customers - all specs will be identical.
- When ordering bulk hoop iron (25+ rolls). Please make sure you are able to accept deliveries for heavy pallets, hoop iron pallets may be in excess of 500kg. A forklift and truck access will be required. If you have unusual opening hours, please note this in the "delivery instructions" section during checkout. If you have any queries or concerns please contact us
Get The Hoop Iron Tech