Hoop Iron Metal Strap Brace Gal 0.8mm 30m Roll
30mm Wide Pro Range Galvanised Builders Strap
What is it
Pre-punched galvanised strapping is a flexible solution for bracing in timber-framing and is used as a general timber connection option in domestic and commercial construction
Made from 0.8mm galvanised steel 30mm wide, with 3.4mm pre-punch holes for quick and simple installation. Available in 10m, 20m and 30m rolls in galvanised or stainless steel for maximum corrosion protection.
- Flexible high strength timber connection and bracing solution
- Easy to bend around rafters and beams.
- Made from 0.8mm galvanised steel
- Strong, cost effective and easy to install
- 3.4mm diameter nail holes
Get The Tech
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.