Hex Head Metal Drillers Galvanised
Hex Tek Screws Galv Overview
Professional grade hex head screws from our Drill Tek metal self drilling screw range. Features include large diameter hex washer head offering a greater surface area to give a strong clamping action when tightened plus a hardened shank and drill point.
Designed for high strength fastening of brackets, components, steel sections, assemblies and sheeting to steel 2.5mm to 4.8mm thick, high performance class 4 galvanised for premium corrosion protection in internal and external applications. 1/4', 5/16' and 3/8" hex drives.
Hex Tek Screws Galv Features
- Manufactured to Australian Standard AS3566
- Self drilling hardened points for fast insertion and self centered start.
- Parallel thread providing a constant and even clamping load.
- Heavy duty high strength shanks designed for use with power drivers.
- Thread cutting profile with a coarse tapping thread for rapid installation.