What are Triple Grips
Triple Grips are economical framing brackets used to make simple structural connections in timber roofs, walls, floors and general construction framing. They are supplied pre-bent for fast installation in right and left and handed versions. All triple grips are supplied pre-punched for nail fixed timber joints and are available in both right hand and left hand options.
Generally triple grips are used in the connection of rafters to a wall plate, roof trusses to wall plates, flyovers in roof truss applications and more general wall plate connecting. They are primarily nailed on although they can be screwed on when necessary. Triple grips are one of the more popular brackets from our hardware category within our galvanised steel timber connectors.
Made from 1mm galvanised steel with 3.4mm pre-punch nail holes x 15 and 2 x 9mm diameter holes to allow fixing with heavy duty screws or bolts. Also available in marine grade 316 stainless steel for maximum corrosion protection and long life.
Triple Grip Connector Features
- High strength rapid fix timber connectors.
- Made from 1mm galvanised or stainless steel.
- Strong, cost effective and easy to install.
- 3.4mm diameter nail holes.
- Convenient bolt holes as well as nail holes for a flexible fixing solution.
- Available in left hand and right hand profiles
- Supplied in trade boxes and cost effective bulk cartons for volume users.
Get The Triple Grip Tech