Angle Brackets Heavy Duty
Angle Brackets Heavy Duty Overview
The Pro Range of galvanised and stainless steel angle brackets heavy duty are designed for fast, easy and effective brackets used to join two parts at a 90° angle - perfect for strengthening joints or repairs in frames, posts, beams, shelves or cabinets. Angle brackets heavy duty are a versatile fitting that can be used with any combination of timber, steel and masonry surfaces.
Scrooz also stocks 3mm angle brackets and 5mm angle brackets.
Galvanised angle brackets heavy duty are manufactured from 3mm steel and are designed with predrilled M10 holes for ease of installation.
Stainless steel angle brackets heavy duty feature corner rib reinforcement that enhances the bracket's load-carrying capability. Each bracket has multiple fastening holes of various sizes, for flexibility to fit it in the way that best suits any application.
Angle brackets heavy duty are available in trade boxes in a variety of sizes in both galvanised and stainless steel finish.
Angle Brackets Heavy Duty Features
- Strong, cost effective, easy to install heavy duty angle brackets.
- Galvanised coating for outdoor use.
- Stainless steel finish for superior corrosion protection.
- 3mm angle brackets and 5mm angle brackets also available.
- Use for supporting or bracing where additional strength is required.
- Predrilled M10 holes for ease of installation.
- Available in cost effective trade boxes.
Angle Brackets Range: