U Shape Post Supports
U Shape Post Supports Overview
Pro range U shape post supports, also known as U brackets or U shaped post bases, are a type of post support used in the fastening of timber posts to concrete surfaces. They consist of a U shaped metal bracket with flanges on both sides. These flanges have holes for securing the bracket to a horizontal surface, such as a concrete slab or wooden beam.
U shaped post supports are designed to provide stability and support to vertical posts or columns. Made from galvanised steel, they come in a range of widths and heights allowing for a variety of different post sizes and load requirements. They are commonly used in the building of decks, pergolas, fences, and other similar structures.
The bracket not only supports the weight of the post but also helps distribute the load evenly, preventing tilting or shifting.
U Shape Post Supports Features
- M12 holes, 4mm thick steel U shape post supports and M16 hole 8mm thick U shape post supports.
- Strong, cost effective and easy to install.
- Galvanised for outdoor use.
- Predrilled holes for ease of installation.
- All post supports are sold as singles (x1).