Screw Bolts Contractor Gold Zinc
Concrete Screw Bolts Contractor Gold
Scrooz Concrete Screw Bolts are high strength concrete and masonry screw anchors with helical threads allowing the bolt to cut it's own thread in concrete and masonry when tightened, no plugs are required and these anchors don't expand so they are ideal for use in masonry and concrete where cracking may be a problem.
These are sometimes referred to under the brand names excalibur screws or anka screws
Our concrete screw bolt gold contractor range is our most cost effective anchoring solution for internal bolting and fixing of construction and engineering components where approved anchors may not be required.
Concrete Screw Bolts Contractor Gold Features
- Our most cost effective contractor quality screw bolt range for typical construction fixing and bolting applications.
- Hexagon flanged heads with under head milled face to grip and spread the fixing load evenly without requiring a washer.
- Gold zinc plated for internal use and high quality corrosion protection.
- Deep cutting thread form to aggressively chew into the masonry for a strong hold.
- Spiral helical fluted shank to remove drill hole spoil during installation preventing jamming.
- Red painted tip for easy identification.
- Available in convenient Grab Packs or heavily discounted Trade Boxes for volume users.