Metal Strapping In This Section:
What is Hoop Iron Metal Strapping
Pre-punched galvanised or stainless-steel hoop iron strapping is a very flexible system designed to brace timber-framed walls, roof sections, trusses and general timber in domestic and commercial construction and is often used where traditional braces or brackets can’t be used.
Made from 0.8mm galvanised steel with 3.4mm pre-punch holes for quick and simple installation, can be used with or without a hoop iron tensioner. Also available in marine grade 316 stainless steel for maximum corrosion protection and long life. Supplied in Trade boxes in 10m, 20m or 30m rolls.
What are Cyclone Straps
Cyclone strap is used to secure rafters and trusses to top plates, purlins and beams in areas with cyclonic, or high wind conditions to help prevent lift.
Made from 1mm galvanised steel with 3.4mm pre-punch holes for quick and simple installation. Available in Trade boxes.
Our Metal Strapping Features
- Flexible high strength timber tie down connection and bracing systrem.
- Easy to bend around rafters and beams.
- Made from 0.8mm - 1mm galvanised or stainless steel
- Multiple bracket sizes for all common sized timbers and laminated beams
- Strong, cost effective and easy to install
- 3.4mm diameter nail holes
Get The Hoop Iron Tech
Get The Cyclone Strap Tech