Chipboard & Wood Screws Overview
Cost effective single thread chipboard & wood screws, designed for fast driving in timber, man made boards, plastics, thin steel and most building materials. Ideal for use with wall-plugs and fixings.
All chipboard screws feature a phillips 2 drive. This range of screws is the most economical in our range and by far one of our biggest movers.
Be sure to check out our bulk screw cartons
Chipboard & Wood Screws Features:
- Phillips #2 drive.
- Sharp needle point for fast start and accurate screw positioning.
- Countersink under ribbed head for self countersinking.
- Coarse threadform for high speed installation and solid grip.
- Gold zinc plated finish for internal use.
- Free driver bit supplied in every box and pack.