Chipboard Wood Screws Overview
Cost effective single thread chipboard & wood screws, designed for fast driving in timber, man made boards, plastics, thin steel and most building materials. Ideal for use with wall-plugs and fixings.
All chipboard screws feature a Phillip's 2 drive. This range of screws is the most economical in our range and by far one of our biggest movers.
Be sure to check out our bulk screw cartons
Chipboard Wood Screw Features:
- Phillips #2 drive.
- Sharp needle point for fast start and accurate screw positioning.
- Countersink under ribbed head for self countersinking.
- Coarse thread form for high speed installation and solid grip.
- Gold zinc plated finish for internal use.
- Free driver bit supplied in every box and pack.
- Suitable in all timber types including chipboard, mdf, man made boards, particle board, soft wood and hard woods