Tek Screws Metal Roofing
Roofing Tek Screws Metal Overview
High performance self drilling roofing screws metal battens from our Drill tek roofing screws range with toughened shanks and hex washer heads, fitted with neoprene rubber sealing washers for a high performance fix and a long life watertight seal.
Provides a rapid fix self sealing fastener solution for fixing profiled roofing and cladding sheets and trims to structural steel components, assemblies and sections. High grade Cat 5 B8 coating for long life premium corrosion protection and use in external applications and treated timbers. Cat 5 B8 coating is extremely suited to Australia's harsh environmental conditions.
Roofing Screws Tek Metal Features
- Manufactured to Australian Standard AS3566
- Cat 5 rated for use in Cat 3, 4 and 5 areas.
- B8 coating is one of the highest corrosion protections available.
- Self drilling hardened tek points for fast insertion and self centered start.
- Parallel thread providing a constant and even clamping load.
- Heavy duty high strength shanks designed for use with power drivers.
- Thread cutting profile with a coarse tapping thread for rapid installation.
- All lengths longer than 40mm will include a partial thread and will not be fully threaded to the head
- All 12g screws are 5/16" drive, all 14g screws are 3/8" drive
Use the chart below for roofing screws metal nut setter sizes: