Zip Toggle Bolts
Zip Toggle Bolts Overview
Rapid Fix Zip toggle bolts cavity wall anchors are a fast and strong solution for medium to heavy duty general purpose fastening of fixtures to plasterboard cavity walls, ceilings and general hollow structures and components. Requires a minimum cavity of 50mm. The nylon arms are for installation purposes only and snap cleanly off once the zip toggle bolt fastener is in place. The zip toggle bolts uses a 6mm threaded bolt or screw (not supplied).
Zip Toggle Bolts features:
- Requires 13mm drill hole.
- Takes 6mm threaded bolts, screws to threaded components.
- 4mm - 80mm grip range.
- 50mm clearance at back of board required
- Bright zinc plate finish.
- Simple and fast installation, just zip & fix.
- Can be used horizontal or in vertical applications.
Here's How They Work: