Fasteners at Scrooz
Fasteners are our bread and butter and what we're known for. All of our fasteners are carefully and precisely manufactured to very specific tolerances and we very much put a focus on the details. Between our teams we've got over 100 years of fastener experience from providing anchoring and fastener solutions to large national government infastracture projects through to wall mounting your tv in the living room. We cover all bases. Our concrete screws are absolutely market leading and we have developed and designed over 10 types of fastener which are now prevalent in the market. If you have any specific requirements or any fastener related enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us and one of our specialists will be more than happy to help...
Use any of the navigation points below to navigate through our fasteners selection.
Our category system is split up into large groups, please navigate to these and then filter your selections, you can view them by:
- Select a category using the filter system - please filter by subcategory then further fastener selections will become available
- Use the image infographic menu - this will direct you to the main fastener categories on our site
- Use the top level menus - you can go straight to a direct product category, eg concrete screws or anchor bolt fasteners
- Use the links down below to navigate to any one of our main categories
Types of Fasteners We Stock:
- Plasterboard Wall Anchor Fasteners
- Hammer and Knock in Fasteners
- Wall Plugs and Plastic Packers
- Concrete Screws and Screw Bolts
- Anchor Bolts
What Quantities are they available in?
At Scrooz all our customers whether big or small get access to the exact same pricing, all our price breaks are available for everyone. All our fasteners are available in trade boxes right through to bulk cartons and pallet buys for large volume users. We can also provide special orders for out of the ordinary fastener requirements, for any special orders please get in contact with us. Please see individual category pages for full quantity listings and pricing.
All our fasteners are rigorously tested and we can provide material certifications and any technical data to anyone who needs it via request. We offer these by request only as material certifications change with each batch and due to incoming and outgoing volumes the certifications change frequently. Please refer to individual product pages for further detail. Further product data can be found on each individual category page including technical documents, finish information and a broader overview of each fastener product and what it's used for.