Panhead Multi Purpose Gold Screws
Panhead Multi Purpose Gold Screws Overview
General purpose 7g panhead wood screws from our high performance screw range for general purpose fastening in multiple materials such as wood, thin sheet metal, plasterboard, man made boards and plastics. They are commonly used for fixing of electrical components, fixtures, clips, brackets and accessories. Features include a small diameter panhead which is designed to fit inside the screw recesses on most electrical fittings such as mounting blocks etc. plus a slim twin thread shank and a sharp easy start needle point to quickly pierce surface materials for a fast start.
Available in packs, trade boxes and bulk cartons at great prices for volume users.
- Can be used in multiple materials such as plastics, plasterboard, wood and sheet metal.
- Reduced diameter Panhead design to fit in electrical or component screw recesses.
- Sharp needle point tip for fast start.
- Slim profile high strength shanks designed for use with power drivers.
- Gold zinc plated finish for corrosion protection.
- Phillips No 2 drive.