Wafer Head Metal Tek Screws Gal
Wafer Head Tek Screws Overview
High performance wafer head tek screws from our DrillTech metal self drilling screw range. Features include low profile wafer head for an unobtrusive finish and hardened shanks for a high strength fastening of brackets, components, sheeting and assemblies in light to medium gauge steels up to 3.5mm thick. 16TPI.
Phillips no 2 drive and class 3 galvanised for maximum corrosion protection in external applications.
Wafer Head Tek Screws Features
- Manufactured to Australian Standard AS3566
- Self drilling hardened points for fast insertion and self centred start.
- Parallel thread providing a constant and even clamping load.
- Heavy duty high strength shanks designed for use with powerdrivers.
- Thread cutting profile with a coarse tapping thread for rapid installation.
- Free driver in all packs and trade boxes.