What are Mini Grips
Mini Grip connectors are strong and economical brackets with multiple uses for lightly loaded joints in general construction framing. They can be used anywhere a timber connection is required and are a simple, fast solution for joining timber in tight space or low height applications where a standard height multi grip connector or bracket won't fit.
Made from 1mm galvanised steel for corrosion protection and long life, 3.4mm pre-punch nail holes, 57mm high.
Mini Grip Features
- High strength rapid fix timber connectors.
- Made from 1mm galvanised steel.
- Strong, cost effective and easy to install
- 3.4mm diameter nail holes.
- 57mm high.
- Supplied in trade boxes and cost effective bulk cartons for volume users.
Get The Mini Grip Connector Tech