Series 500 Roofing Screws
Series 500 Roofing Screws Overview
Heavy duty Series 500 Roofing Screws from our roofing screw range. Features include hex large diameter washer head offering a large surface area for a strong clamping action, a neoprene sealing washer for watertight seal, and a hardened shank with extra long drill points for fastening directly into thick steel.
Our Series 500's are fine thread screws designed for maximum clamping force into thick steel sections. These self drilling screws will self drill directly into steel thickness's up to 9mm and negate the need for pre drilling in sections where traditionally a pilot hole would have had to be drilled. The Series 500 Roofing Screws will screw into all steels, including hot rolled steel, I beams, thick steel purlins or any thick steels up to their maximum capacity.
Series 500 Roofing Screws are designed for high strength fastening of roofing sheeting to heavy gauge steel brackets, steel sections, assemblies up to 9mm thick, 24TPI fine thread with a 15mm drill point length. 5/16" hex head and high performance Cat 5 B8 coating for premium corrosion protection.
Series 500 Roofing Screw Features:
- Manufactured to Australian Standard AS3566
- Cat 5 rated for use in Cat 3,4 or 5 areas.
- B8 coating is one of the highest corrosion protections available.
- 15mm self drilling points for fast insertion and self centered start.
- 24 TPI fine thread providing a constant and even clamping load.
- Heavy duty high strength shanks designed for use with power drivers.