Wafer Type 17 Timber Screws Gal
Wafer Head Type 17 Screws Overview
External use multi purpose coarse thread screws with a low profile wafer head and type 17 self drill point. Designed for fast driving in wood, man made boards, plastics, thin steels and most building materials where a semi flush finish is required. Suitable for general purpose trade use in carpentry, construction, manufacturing, DIY and all external fixing applications. High performance galvanised coating offering a high level of corrosion protection, suitable for use in treated timbers.
Wafer Head Type 17 Screws Features
- Phillips No2 drive.
- Type 17 self drill slash point for fast start and accurate screw positioning on the workpiece. Can also pierce thin steel.
- Low profile wafer head plus case hardened high strength shank to prevent snapping under driving load.
- Coarse thread form for high speed installation and a solid grip in most materials.
- Mechanical galvanised for maximum corrosion protection.
- Free driver bits included.
- Supplied in convenient grab bags, trade boxes and bulk cartons at great savings for volume users.