Colorbond Roofing Wood Screws
Colorbond Roofing Wood Screws Overview
High performance self drilling Colorbond® roofing screws for wood from our roofing screws range. Available in 12g and 14g, featuring a Colorbond® coloured hex head, toughened shanks and neoprene sealing washer for a long life and watertight seal.
Provides a rapid fix self sealing fastener solution for fixing profiled roofing and cladding sheets and trims to timber. High grade Cat 5 B8 coating for long life premium corrosion protection and use in external applications and treated timbers. Colorbond® roofing wood screws are hex head timber drilling screws painted in the Colorbond® range of colours, supplied in trade boxes and bulk cartons to keep pricing as low as possible.
Colorbond Roofing Wood Screws Features
- Manufactured and compliant to Australian Standards AS 3566.
- Cat 5 rated for use in Cat 3,4 or 5 areas.
- B8 coating is one of the highest corrosion protections available.
- Type 17 razor slash point for fast insertion and self centred start.
- Colour matched to the range of Colorbond® colours.
- Parallel thread providing a constant and even clamping load.
- Designed for use with power drivers due to heavy duty high strength shanks.
- Thread cutting profile with a coarse tapping thread for rapid installation.
- Fluted to clear drilling debris and minimise timber splitting.
- Suitable for self drilling through thin steel sheeting for roofing and cladding applications.
- All 12g screws are 5/16" drive, all 14g screws are 3/8" drive
Colorbond Range by Scrooz
We also stock a range of other Colorbond® products, you can find them listed below.