Razr Roofing For Wood
Roofing Screws Timber T17
High performance self drilling roofing screws for wood from our Razr range with 12g 5/16" drive and 14g 3/8" drive hex heads, toughened shanks and neoprene sealing washer for a watertight seal. The sharp T17 self drill point provides exceptional drilling performance, with the B8 coating provides over 25% faster drilling than traditional Class 4 galvanised roofing screws.
Scrooz Razr Roofing Screws provide a rapid fix self sealing fastener solution for fixing profiled roofing and cladding sheets and trims to timber. High grade Cat 5 B8 coating for long life premium corrosion protection and use in external applications and treated timbers. Cat 5 B8 coating is extremely suited to Australia's harsh environmental conditions.
Roofing Screws Timber T17 Features
- Manufactured and compliant to Australian Standards AS 3566.
- Cat 5 rated for use in Cat 3,4 or 5 areas.
- B8 coating is one of the highest corrosion protections available.
- Sharp type 17 razor slash point for fast insertion and self centred start.
- Parallel thread providing a constant and even clamping load.
- Designed for use with power drivers due to heavy duty high strength shanks.
- Thread cutting profile with a coarse tapping thread for rapid installation.
- Fluted to clear drilling debris and minimise timber splitting.
- Suitable for self drilling through thin steel sheeting for roofing and cladding applications.
- All 12g screws are 5/16" drive, all 14g screws are 3/8" drive