I Beam Hangers
What is an I Beam Hanger
Tuff Pro Range I Beam hangers from our timber connector range are designed for fast, simple and effective high strength fastening of beam to beam connections. They are most commonly used to suspend or support I-beams in construction or industrial settings for beams in floor and roof systems, as well as in decks, bridges, and trusses. They are sometimes referred to as i joists, beam hangers, and beam saddles.
Manufactured from Australian standard 1.2mm galvanised steel, the Tuff I Beam hanger range is available in trade boxes with a variety of sizes to suit common timber dimensions.
Installation is easy, just nail or screw onto the supporting member and then the connecting timber is slotted into the pocket and fastened off. Just match the beam hanger width to the width of your timber and choose the correct length. Hangers are sized by overall length x width of the pocket.
Our I Beam Hanger Features
- High strength timber beam to beam connections
- Made from Australian standard 1.2mm galvanised steel
- Convenient under seat nail hole to tack the hangers in position
- Super cost effective cartons available for extremely competitive rates.
- Multiple I Beam hanger sizes for all common sized timbers and laminated beams
- Strong, cost effective and easy to install
- 4mm diameter nail holes and wide flanges for ease of fastening
- If you require a hanger that is not currently listed in our range don't hesitate to get in contact with us