Cyclone Strap Punched
What is a Cyclone Strap
Cyclone straps are used to secure rafters and trusses to top plates, purlins and beams as a general fixing or in areas with cyclonic, or high wind conditions to help prevent lift.
Made from 1mm galvanised steel with 3.4mm pre-punch holes for quick and simple installation. Available in Trade boxes.
Cyclone Strap Features
- Flexible high strength timber tie down connector.
- Easy to bend around rafters and beams.
- Made from 1mm galvanised steel.
- Multiple bracket sizes for all common sized timbers and laminated beams.
- Strong, cost effective and easy to install.
- 3.4mm diameter nail holes.
Get The Cyclone Strap Tech