Machine Screws at Scrooz Fasteners
Use any of the navigation points below to navigate through our metal thread machine screws selection. Our metal thread machine screws do not come supplied with nuts as they are generally installed into a threaded component where a nut is not necessary.
All our machine screws are Philips #2 drive and are available in both countersunk and pan style heads. We can also get in marine grade 316 stainless steel on special order so don't hesitate to get in contact with us if you don't see what you're looking for.
We do though have a separate section for nuts to go with all our bolts which you can navigate too using the main menu and we supply in sizes as small as M3. We have a large range of head types and finishes in our metal thread machine screw range you can browse these ranges by:
- Select a category using the filter system - please filter by subcategory then further screw selections will become available
- Use the image infographic menu - this will direct you to main screw categories on our site
- Use the top level menus - you can go straight to a direct product category, ie roofing screws
- Use the links down below to navigate to any one of our main categories
Machine Screws We Stock:
- Machine Screws Panhead Zinc
- Machine Screws Countersunk Zinc
- Machine Screws Panhead Stainless 304
- Machine Screws Countersunk Stainless 304
- Machine Screws Panhead Stainless 316
- Machine Screws Countersunk Stainless 316
What Quantities are they available in?
All our machine screws are available in trade boxes right through to bulk cartons and pallet buys for large volume users. We can also provide special orders for out of the ordinary type bolting requirements, for any special orders please get in contact with us. Please see individual category pages for full quantity listings and pricing.
Machine Screws General
All our metal thread machine screws are rigorously tested and we can provide material certifications and any technical data to anyone who needs it via request. We offer these by request only as material certifications change with each batch and due to incoming and outgoing volumes the certifications change frequently. Please refer to individual product pages for further detail. Further product data can be found on each individual category page including technical documents, finish information whether the bolts come with nuts and a broader overview of each screw product and what it's used for.
Metric Coarse Thread Pitch Chart For Nuts and Bolts