What are Unities
Unitie connectors are strong and economical brackets used for joining timber crossing at right angles. They can be used anywhere a timber connection is required and are a simple, fast solution for a purlin anchor and truss or rafter tie-downs. Available in left-hand or right-hand configurations.
Made from 1mm galvanised steel for corrosion protection and long life, 3.4mm pre-punch nail holes, 170mm long.
- High strength rapid fix timber connectors.
- Made from 1mm galvanised steel.
- Strong, cost effective and easy to install 3.5mm diameter nail holes.
- Available in both left-hand and right-hand bend options.
- 170mm long.
- Supplied in trade boxes and cost effective bulk cartons for volume users.
Get The Unitie Connector Tech
Left Hand Side