Coach Bolts General
Coach Bolts sometimes referred to as carriage bolts or cup head bolts are designed for fixing timber sections to timber or steel. The square lug on the underside of the head is designed to be hammered into the main piece of timber your fixing and is there to stop the bolt spinning when tightening up the nut. The cup head coach bolts are a slick finish and used considerably across all trades.
All our nuts and bolts are rigorously tested and we can provide material certifications and any technical data to anyone who needs it via request. We offer these by request only as material certifications change with each batch and due to incoming and outgoing volumes the certifications change frequently. Please refer to individual product pages for further detail. Further product data can be found on each individual category page including technical documents, finish information whether the bolts come with nuts and a broader overview of each screw product and what it's used for.
Coach Bolts Navigation
Use any of the navigation points below to navigate through coach bolts selection. Our coach bolts in zinc and galvanised come supplied with corresponding nuts inside each box, our stainless steel coach bolts do not. In this sub section you'll find all of our hex bolts and nuts, you can browse these ranges by:
- Select a category using the filter system - please filter by subcategory then further screw selections will become available
- Use the image infographic menu - this will direct you to main screw categories on our site
- Use the top level menus - you can go straight to a direct product category, ie roofing screws
- Use the links down below to navigate to any one of our main categories
Coach Bolts aka Carriage Nuts and Bolts We Stock:
- Nuts and Bolts - Coach Bolts Zinc
- Nuts and Bolts - Coach Bolts Galvanised
- Nuts and Bolts - Coach Bolts Stainless Steel
What Quantities are they available in?
All our nuts and bolts are available in trade boxes right through to bulk cartons and pallet buys for large volume users. We can also provide special orders for out of the ordinary type bolting requirements, for any special orders please get in contact with us. Please see individual category pages for full quantity listings and pricing. Coach bolts are also now available in bulk cartons of 100 for all the popular sizes and are now supplied with nuts included
Metric Coarse Thread Pitch Chart For Nuts and Bolts