Wafer Button Head Needle Point Gal
Button Head Screws Needle Overview
Wafer button head needle point screws from our multi purpose high performance screw range. Features include large diameter low profile head for a neat finish and maximum surface area clamping action along with slim shank design for fast driving and a self piercing needle point. Designed for general purpose use in timber and also fastening to sheet metal or as a stitching screw to fix trims and light gauge sheeting and cladding.
Phillips No2 drive and class 3 galvanised for maximum corrosion protection and external use.
Button Head Screws Needle Features
- Self piercing hardened needle points for fast insertion and self centered start.
- Parallel thread providing a constant and even clamping load.
- Slim profile high strength shanks designed for use with powerdrivers.
- Class 3 galvanised finish for maximum corrosion protection.
- Optimum thread cutting profile with a coarse tapping thread for rapid installation.