Flat Head Metal Tech Screws
Flat Head Screws Metal Tek Overview
High performance flat (pancake) head screws from our metal tek screw self drilling screw. Features include large diameter ultra low profile head flat head for maximum surface area clamping action and a solid fix along with slim shank design for fast driving into light gauge sheeting, cladding panels, sections and assemblies.
Designed for general purpose fastening of or to, light steel framing where an unobtrusive fix is required and sheet materials may be overlaid, can also be used for general purpose sheet metal work. Suitable for steel up to 4mm thick.
Flat Head Screws Metal Tek Features:
- Self drilling hardened tech points for fast insertion and self centered start.
- Parallel thread providing a constant and even clamping load.
- Slim profile high strength shanks designed for use with power drivers.
- CR3+ gold zinc plated finish or Class 3 Galvanised for standard or premium corrosion protection.
- Optimum thread cutting profile with a coarse tapping thread for rapid installation.
- Supplied in convenient grab packs and trade boxes.