Pan Head Metal Drillers Gold Zinc
High performance panhead screws from our DrillTech metal self drilling screw range. Used for maximum surface area clamping action and a solid fix along with slim shank design for fast driving into light gauge sheeting, cladding panels, sections and assemblies. Designed for general purpose fastening of or to, light steel framing, bracketry and general purpose sheet metal where an unobtrusive fix and neat finish is required. Supplied with free phillips No2 driver, panhead screw lengths measured from under the head.
- Self drilling hardened tech points for fast insertion and self centered start.
- Parallel thread providing a constant and even clamping load.
- Slim profile high strength shanks designed for use with powerdrivers.
- CR3+ safeplate gold zinc plated finish for operator safe corrosion protection.
- Heavy duty high strength shanks designed for use with powerdrivers.
- Optimum thread cutting profile with a coarse tapping thread for rapid installation.
- Supplied in convenient grab packs or heavily discounted trade boxes for volume users.