Screw Bolts Contractor Galvanised
Concrete Screw Bolts Contractor Galv
Scrooz concrete screw bolt anchors are high strength concrete and masonry screw anchors with helical threads allowing the bolt to cut it's own thread in concrete and masonry when tightened, no plugs are required and these anchors don't expand so they are ideal for use in masonry and concrete where cracking may be a problem.
Our galvanised screw bolt anchor contractor range is designed as a cost effective anchoring solution for internal and external bolting and fixing of construction and engineering components where approved anchors may not be required.
These are by far some of the most popular concrete screws we stock, the galvanised contractor range of screw bolt anchors is a very effective, heavy duty, economical method of fastening directly into masonry and concrete. Full technical documents and lab tests can be provided upon request.
Concrete Screw Bolts Contractor Galv Features
- Cost effective contractor quality range for typical construction fixing and bolting applications.
- Hexagon flanged heads with underhead milled face to grip and spread the fixing load evenly without requiring a washer.
- Galvanised for external use and high quality corrosion protection.
- Deep cutting thread form to aggressively chew into the masonry for a strong hold.
- Spiral helical fluted shank to remove drill hole spoil during installation preventing jamming.
- Red painted tip for easy identification.
- Available in convenient Grab Packs or heavily discounted Trade Boxes for volume users.