Screw Bolts Contractor Gal 6 x 50mm box 50
For Heavy Duty Anchoring in Concrete & MasonryRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
Scrooz Screw Bolts are high strength concrete and masonry anchors with helical threads allowing the bolt to cut it's own thread in concrete and masonry when tightened, no plugs are required and these anchors don't expand so they are ideal for use in masonry and concrete where cracking may be a problem.
Our Galvanised Contractor range is designed as a cost effective anchoring solution for internal and external bolting and fixing of construction and engineering components where approved anchors may not be required.
- Cost effective contractor quality range for typical construction fixing and bolting applications.
- Hexagon flanged heads with underhead milled face to grip and spread the fixing load evenly without requiring a washer.
- Galvanised for external use and high quality corrosion protection.
- Deep cutting thread form to aggressively chew into the masonry for a strong hold.
- Spiral helical fluted shank to remove drill hole spoil during installation preventing jamming.
- Red painted tip for easy identification.
- Available in convenient Grab Packs or heavily discounted Trade Boxes for volume users.
Perfect30 April 2020These are absolutely fantastic! Been using these for about 6 months now and they work great no matter the material. I always found with the other brand the hardware stores stock that it was a lottery on if they would grip and thread or just chew it out - but these ones cut right in and hold tight every time.