3mm Angle Brackets
3mm Angle Brackets Overview
Tuff Pro Range of 3mm angle brackets are designed for fast, easy and effective brackets used to join two parts at a 90° angle - perfect for strengthening joints or repairs in frames, posts, beams, shelves or cabinets. 3mm angle brackets are a versatile fitting that can be used with any combination of timber, steel and masonry surfaces.
Scrooz also stocks 5mm angle brackets and heavy duty angle brackets.
Designed with predrilled M6 holes for ease of installation, 3mm angle brackets are available in galvanised steel for general indoor and outdoor use. Tuff 3mm angle brackets are available in available in trade boxes in a range of sizes to suit common construction uses.
3mm Angle Brackets Features
- Strong, cost effective, easy to install 3mm angle brackets.
- Galvanised coating for corrosion protection.
- 5mm angle brackets and heavy duty angle brackets also available.
- Use for supporting or bracing where additional strength is required.
- Predrilled M6 holes for ease of installation.
- Available in cost effective trade boxes.