What are Multi Grips
Multi Grip connectors are strong and cost-effective brackets with multiple uses for structural connections in timber roofs, walls, floors and general construction framing. They can be used anywhere a timber connection is required and are a simple, fast solution for joining timber components in high load applications.
Made from 1mm galvanised steel with 3.4mm pre-punch nail holes. Also available in marine grade 316 stainless steel for maximum corrosion protection and long life. They are non handed and can be used in anywhere.
Multi Grip Features
- High strength general use rapid fix timber connectors.
- Made from 1mm galvanised or stainless steel.
- Strong, cost effective and easy to install.
- 3.4mm diameter nail holes.
- Supplied in trade boxes and cost effective bulk cartons for volume users.
Get The Multi Grip Tech