Bolts and Nuts General Purpose Galvanised
Nuts and Bolts Galvanised Overview
Nuts and bolts galvanised 4.6 grade for general use in construction, engineering and manufacturing.
These hex nuts and bolts are ideal for fastening metal to metal or metal to timber. Commonly used for fastening where there is access to the rear to install a nut.
Nuts and Bolts Galvanised Features:
- Manufactured to Australian standard 1111.1.
- Hot Dip Galvanised finish for premium external corrosion protection.
- Suitable for general purpose bolting of steel and timber.
- Specifically recommended for use in treated timbers.
- Bolt lengths are all measured from under the head.
- Hex nuts included.
Nuts and bolts galvanised thread lengths are as follows:
Metric Coarse Thread Pitch Chart For Nuts and Bolts