Electrical Panel Screws
Electrical Panel Screws Overview
RoHS compliant hardened large wafer head electrical panel screws for use in electrical panels, distribution boards, electrical components, trunking, conduits and anywhere where wiring may be present. These panel screws have specifically designed blunt points to avoid puncturing any wires during installation. Also benefits from a hi/lo coarse self tapping thread for easy fast insertion into plastics and sheet metal.
Phillips No1 drive and CR3+ bright zinc plating for corrosion protection.
Electrical Panel Screws Features
- RoHS compliant for electrical safety.
- Multi purpose use in plastics and sheet metal.
- Blunt hardened points for electrical safety
- Through hardened hi/lo thread for fast insertion in thin materials.
- Slim profile high strength shanks designed for use with power drivers.
- CR3+ safe plate bright zinc plated finish for operator safe corrosion protection.
- Available in packs, trade boxes and bulk cartons for volume users.