Colorbond Cyclone Roofing Screws
Colorbond Cyclone Assembly Screws Overview
High performance Colorbond® cyclone roofing screws from our roofing screws range. Cyclone assembly roofing screws are ideal for fastening metal roof sheets to metal or hard and soft timber battens in areas with cyclonic, or high wind conditions that need to withstand extreme wind and vibrational loads.
Featuring 14g hex head, toughened shanks with high grade Cat 5 B8 Coating for premium long life corrosion protection, and fitted with a neoprene cyclone multiseal washer for a high performance fix and a long life watertight seal.
Colorbond® cyclone roofing provide a rapid fix self sealing fastener solution for fixing profiled roofing and cladding sheets and trims to structural steel components, assemblies and sections where matching coloured screws are needed. Colorbond® roofing tek screws are hex head metal drilling tek screws painted in the Colorbond® range of colours, supplied in trade boxes and bulk cartons to keep pricing as low as possible.
Colorbond Cyclone Assembly Screws Features
- Manufactured to Australian Standard AS3566
- Cat 5 rated for use in Cat 3,4 or 5 areas.
- Colour matched to the range of Colorbond® colours.
- Ideal for fastening metal roof sheets to metal and timber battens in high-wind regions.
- Cyclone multiseal washers for a long life watertight seal.
- Suit a 3/8' hex driver.
- Self drilling hardened points for fast insertion and self centered start.
- Parallel thread providing a constant and even clamping load.
- Heavy duty high strength shanks designed for use with powerdrivers.
- Thread cutting profile with a coarse tapping thread for rapid installation.
Colorbond Range by Scrooz
We also stock a range of other Colorbond® products, you can find them listed below.
- Colorbond Rivets
- Colorbond Tek Screws
- Colorbond Metal Roofing Tek Screws
- Colorbond Roofing Wood Screws