Multi Purpose Galvanised Screws
Galvanised Screws - Multi Purpose Overview
External use multi purpose coarse thread galvanised screws designed for fast driving in wood, man made boards, plastics, thin steels and most building materials. Ideal for use with wall-plugs and fixings and suitable for general purpose trade use in carpentry, construction, manufacturing, DIY and all external fixing applications. High performance galvanised coating offering a high level of corrosion protection, suitable for use in treated timbers.
Galvanised Screws - Multi Purpose Features:
- All galvanised screws multi purpose feature a Phillips #2 drive.
- Sharp needle point for fast start and accurate screw positioning on the workpiece. Can also pierce thin steel.
- Double countersink strengthened head plus case hardened high strength shank to prevent snapping under driving load.
- Coarse thread form for high speed installation and a solid grip in most materials, especially manufactured chipboards etc.
- Mechanical galvanised for maximum corrosion protection.
- Free driver bit supplied in every box and pack of galvanised screws.
- Supplied in cost effective trade boxes and convenient grab bags.