Razr Decking Screws TrimHead
TrimHead Decking Screws Stainless Overview
High performance stainless steel trim head decking screws from our Razr self drilling timber range for trade professionals and deck builders.
Consistent high quality corrosion resistant fasteners for fixing deck boards to hard or softwood joists.
Reduced head diameter and fine shanks for unobtrusive surface or hidden side fixing.
High quality Grade 304 stainless steel with clear passivation and lubrication coating for ease of driving and premium corrosion protection. For best finish we recommend pre-drilling and countersinking prior to driving, especially when fixing to hardwood joists.
TrimHead Decking Screws Stainless Features
- Countersunk 6.25mm diameter head (normal 10g screws have a 9mm head), visually less obtrusive.
- Thicker than standard 4mm shank for added strength while maintaining the small head footpint to prevent snapping
- No1 square drive for high torque driving optimum drive bit connection.
- Underhead self countersinking ribs.
- Type 17 self drilling fast start slash point for self centering and accurate driving.