Hex Bolts and Nuts
Hex Nuts & Bolts at Scrooz Fasteners
Use any of the navigation points below to navigate through our nuts and bolts selection. Most of our bolts come supplied with nuts, such as most of the hex bolt range, some though, such as our socket type bolts do not come with nuts, please refer to each subcategory page for more information, in this sub section you'll find all of our hex bolts and nuts, you can browse these ranges by:
- Select a category using the filter system - please filter by subcategory then further screw selections will become available
- Use the image infographic menu - this will direct you to main screw categories on our site
- Use the top level menus - you can go straight to a direct product category, ie roofing screws
- Use the links down below to navigate to any one of our main categories
Hex Nuts and Bolts We Stock:
- Nuts and Bolts Hex Head 4.6Gr Zinc
- Nuts and Bolts Hex Head 4.6Gr Galv
- Nuts and Bolts Hex Head 8.8Gr Zinc
- Nuts and Bolts Structural 8.8Gr
- Bolts Hex Full Thread 8.8Gr Zinc
- Bolts Hex Full Thread 8.8Gr Galv
- Bolts Hex Full Thread Stainless Steel
What Quantities are they available in?
All our nuts and bolts are available in trade boxes right through to bulk cartons and pallet buys for large volume users. We can also provide special orders for out of the ordinary type bolting requirements, for any special orders please get in contact with us. Please see individual category pages for full quantity listings and pricing.
Nuts and Bolts General
All our nuts and bolts are rigorously tested and we can provide material certifications and any technical data to anyone who needs it via request. We offer these by request only as material certifications change with each batch and due to incoming and outgoing volumes the certifications change frequently. Please refer to individual product pages for further detail. Further product data can be found on each individual category page including technical documents, finish information whether the bolts come with nuts and a broader overview of each screw product and what it's used for.