M12 x 40mm Structural Bolts GAL Trade Box of 50
Grade 8.8 Galvanised Assemblies With Nuts & Washers
Heavy duty high tensile 8.8 grade bolt assemblies include the following features :
- Comprising high strength bolt, structural nut (deeper than standard) and 1 through hardened washer (recognised by the nibs) per bolt in each box or pack.
- Manufactured to Australian standard AS1252.
- Hot dipped galvanised finish for maximum corrosion protection.
- Suitable for structural high strength bolting of steel and timber components in construction and engineering.
Please note : Images are of a generic Scrooz structural bolt and nut and thread lengths vary slightly per size so please check with us before ordering if this dimension is critical. Typically, thread lengths for our hex bolts will be to the recognised international metric standard as follows :
- For bolt lengths up to 125mm - 2 x diameter + 6mm
- For bolt lengths 125mm to 200mm - 2 x diameter + 12mm
- For bolt lengths over 200mm - 2 x diameter + 25mm
So for example an M12 x 130mm bolt will have a thread length of
24 + 12 = 36mm
All bolt lengths are measured from under the head.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.