Knuckle Nail Plates
Knuckle Nail Plates Overview
Pro grade knuckle nail plates feature in-built, bent-up “knuckle” nails that securely embed into wood when hammered down. They are widely used in residential and commercial construction, roof truss systems, rafters, or joists, and general reinforcement of structural frames, such as timber fences and railings.
Knuckle nail plates are made from 1mm Z275 galvanized steel ensuring durability and corrosion resistance, and comply with AS1684 and AS1720 standards.
Knuckle Nail Plates Features
- Bent-up “knuckle” nails that securely embed into wood when hammered down.
- Suitable for all softwood and hardwood timber.
- Designed for fast jointing of timber using a hammer.
- Z275 Galvanised finish for extra protection against rust and corrosion with outdoor use.
- Complies with AS1684 and AS1720 standards.