Screw Bolts Contractor Roundhead
Concrete Screw Bolts Round Head
Scrooz concrete screw bolts are high strength concrete and masonry screw anchors with helical threads allowing the bolt to cut it's own thread in concrete and masonry when tightened, no plugs are required and these anchors don't expand so they are ideal for use in masonry and concrete where cracking may be a problem.
Our galvanised roundhead concrete screw bolt contractor range is designed as a pleasing final finish and unobtrusive non-trip hazard anchoring solution for internal and external bolting and fixing of construction and engineering components where approved anchors may not be required.
Concrete Screw Bolts Round Head Features
- Cost effective contractor quality range for typical construction fixing and bolting applications.
- Roundhead with underhead milled face to grip and spread the fixing load evenly without a washer.
- Galvanised for external use and high quality corrosion protection.
- Deep cutting thread form to aggressively chew into the masonry for a strong hold.
- Spiral helical fluted shank to remove drill hole spoil during installation preventing jamming.
- Red painted tip for easy identification.
- Available in convenient Grab Packs or heavily discounted Trade Boxes for volume users.