Countersunk Metal Drillers Gal
High performance countersunk head screws from our Drill Tech metal self drilling tech screw range. Features include low profile flush fitting head for an unobtrusive finish and a hardened shank and body for high strength fastening of pre-drilled and countersunk components in steel up to 4mm thick, 24TPI.
Phillips no 2 drive and class 3 galvanised for maximum corrosion protection and external use, free driver supplied in all packs and trade boxes.
- Manufactured to Australian Standard AS3566
- Self drilling hardened points for fast insertion and self centred start.
- Parallel thread providing a constant and even clamping load.
- Heavy duty high strength shanks designed for use with power drivers.
- Thread cutting profile with a coarse tapping thread for rapid installation.
- Metal CSK screws are fully threaded with the exception of 10g x 100mm (55mm of thread)