Countersunk Metal Drillers Gal
High performance countersunk head screws from our DrillTech metal self drilling tech screw range. Features include low profile flush fitting head for an unobtrusive finish and a hardened shank and body for high strength fastening of pre-drilled and countersunk components in steel up to 4mm thick, 24TPI.
Phillips no 2 drive and class 3 galvanised for maximum corrosion protection and external use, free driver supplied in all packs and trade boxes.
- Manufactured to Australian Standard AS3566
- Self drilling hardened points for fast insertion and self centred start.
- Parallel thread providing a constant and even clamping load.
- Heavy duty high strength shanks designed for use with powerdrivers.
- Thread cutting profile with a coarse tapping thread for rapid installation.