Screw Bolts Contractor Gal 8 x 100mm box 50
For Heavy Duty Anchoring in Concrete & Masonry
Scrooz Screw Bolts are high strength concrete and masonry anchors with helical threads allowing the bolt to cut it's own thread in concrete and masonry when tightened, no plugs are required and these anchors don't expand so they are ideal for use in masonry and concrete where cracking may be a problem.
Our Galvanised Contractor range is designed as a cost effective anchoring solution for internal and external bolting and fixing of construction and engineering components where approved anchors may not be required.
- Cost effective contractor quality range for typical construction fixing and bolting applications.
- Hexagon flanged heads with underhead milled face to grip and spread the fixing load evenly without requiring a washer.
- Galvanised for external use and high quality corrosion protection.
- Deep cutting thread form to aggressively chew into the masonry for a strong hold.
- Spiral helical fluted shank to remove drill hole spoil during installation preventing jamming.
- Red painted tip for easy identification.
- Available in convenient Grab Packs or heavily discounted Trade Boxes for volume users.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.