8g x 12mm Metal Wafer Tech Screws GAL box 500
Class 3 Drill Tech Wafer Head Metal Self Drillers
High performance wafer head screws from our DrillTech metal self drilling screw range. Features include low profile head for an unobtrusive finish and hardened shanks for a high strength fastening of brackets, components, sheeting and assemblies in light to medium gauge steels up to 3.5mm thick. 16TPI.
Phillips no 2 drive and class 3 galvanised for maximum corrosion protection in external applications, free driver supplied in all trade boxes.
Scrooz Drill Tech wafer head screws have the following features :
- Manufactured to Australian Standard AS3566
- Self drilling hardened points for fast insertion and self centred start.
- Parallel thread providing a constant and even clamping load.
- Heavy duty high strength shanks designed for use with powerdrivers.
- Thread cutting profile with a coarse tapping thread for rapid installation.
- Sold in convenient Grab Packs or heavily discounted Trade Boxes for volume users.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.