Hoop Iron Strap Brace Tensioners Pack of 10
For use with Hoop Iron Metal Strapping
NOT WHAT YOU WANTED?
What are they
Hoop iron tensioners are are used to pre-tension hoop iron strapping after it has been installed, to brace wall panels or roof trusses. Simply place the tensioner body over the strap and fit the bolt though the hole and tighten to the required tension.
Hoop Iron Tensioner Features
- Made from heavy duty galvanised steel.
- Fast and simple installation.
- 5/16" Bolt head conveniently sized to fit standard screwgun nutsetters.
- Heavy duty riveted nut insert, no messy separate nuts.
- Strong, cost effective and easy to install.
- Also available in bulk trade boxes.
Get The Tech
Be The First To Review This Product
Help other scrooz users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category